Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Relax


We cant be more familiar with this river side road, 80% of my canal photos were taken from this narrow path
Hangzhounese love strolling and jogging here. Even just watching the colliers moving in the canal can be such a cosy thing.
and Im really running out of Hangzhou photos . let's wait...
Updated: hmmm, I was trying to slack off for a couple of days , honestly, I do have some plants photos before I really 'running out', so I' ll still keep here going before I out for more Hangzhou pics.

4 comments:

bitingmidge said...

I hope you don't really run out of Hangzhou photos, I rather like dropping in and catching up!

Sunshine Coast Daily - Australia

magiceye said...

oh am sure you will find something or the other to keep going! and then relax!

Maria Verivaki said...

just taking in the view - and it certinaly is relaxing...

PeterParis said...

How I wish I could sit on that bench!