Thursday, September 11, 2008

Reflection!


I took the photo at around 21:00, and it was almost 22 o'clock when I arrived home, so... why not talk about the time schedual for a normal Hangzhounese.
Normally 7 o'clock would be the time we get up, 8:00-11:30 working time. 11:30-13:30 lunch break, 13:30-17:30 working time, 18:00 dinner time, then we watch some TV, take some strolling , or do some homework, 22:00 go to sleep.
Sometimes we college students dont need to follow the rules, we can set our own scheduals and for me, I never schedual any class at the first period of the day, that's 8:00-9:30..I know I would be late everyday because 8:00 is the time I usually get up.
The last semester might be the most unregular one for me as I almost lived a 'Greenwich Time'.
haha..How's your schedual? Does your lifestyle match your time zone?
In the meantime, wish you a nice Thursday!

4 comments:

magiceye said...

a 2hr lunch break?! wow!

PeterParis said...

My schedule? Seldom going to sleep before 2 in the morning, six hours' sleep... Very seldom a fixed schedule during the day. The kind of life you can choose when you are not working any more ... after a number of decades with alarm clocks and fixed schedules. Nice!

Jane Hards Photography said...

I'm a photographer so my hours are not office hours. I work around several time zones. Enjoy your student days before you joing the working world of watching the clock. Beautiful night shot. Love the streams of golden light.

Hilda said...

I love night shots, and I think this is gorgeous!

I am so envious of your two-hour lunch breaks! I work from 9am-6pm with only a one-hour lunch break. And because I work in a university, we also have to come in Saturday mornings! Hate that! =(