Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hey...

Hmmmm, it just occurred to me that we might have some really great viewers, so I gotta stop posting those spooky midnight photos.
Look at this photo in the DAYTIME, it's school leaving seasons again, these girls in baccalaureate gown are taking their photos (kinda far from where I stood, my feet told me they didn't want to move any far),but If you look close enough, you can see those lawn cleaners in straw hats, they are really dedicated to their job.
After four years in this college, most of the students will choose to go on for an MA degree in China or go abroad for further study, maybe you don't understand why, but consider the fierce competition here, you'll do the same.
But competition is not all that bad, some of us are really good at mathematics: 0 , 3 , (?) , 21, 36 if you can figure it out in one minute, you win.

3 comments:

Maria Verivaki said...

as in china, competition for jobs and higher qualifications is gruesomely fierce in greece. the education system here is seriously lacking in compassionate teachers and methodological basis

Gerald (SK14) said...

It's 9 but I think it took a couple of minutes and I had to work it out on paper.

PeterParis said...

I even spent two minutes... even tried to find the logic with hyde dp's answer. Cannot find it! Were never good in mathematics and never went to school in China!